Nabil Abdullah Al-Mubarak, The Founder; is now:
- The Co-founder, Board member & CEO of SIMAH Rating Agency (Tassnief) 2015 until now; the only local rating Agency in the reign;
- Board member (Director) of Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) since 2014 until 2020, represent KSA as G20 member;
- Board member of Saudi social development bank (government Bank), 2017 until present.
- Chairman of Centennial Fund from Early 2018 until now, Mandated by the government to restructure it of merge with other Fund.
- Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Saudi Credit Bureau (SIMAH) since 2004 until 2017;
- Co-Founder and Chairman of QARAR Company since 2012 until 2017;
- Co-Founder and Chairman of VEDA@SIMAH Company 2013 until 2017;
- Member of international Committee for Credit Reporting (ICCR) in the World Bank since 2009 until 2017;
- Chairman of external Audit committee for three year, for close public company.
- Master in Information Management and Finance from University of Westminster in United Kingdom, 1999/2000,
- Certified Public Accountants from SOCPA, 1998,
- Bachelors of Accounting from King Saud University, Saudi Arabia, 1993.
Attended many of high executive management training and workshops programs in, Basel committee, IMD, INSEAD, FSB & others