Educational Planning and Management, National management Institute – Sadat Academy for Management Sciences, Egypt (Government of Higher Management body)
June 1995 – Ph.D.
June 1983 – M.B.A. – General Management, University of Southern California, USA
June 1977 – B.A. – Business Administration, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
Participated in a number of conferences, seminars, workshops, and training programs in the fields of management, information technology, education, and strategic planning. Which took place in countries like the Unites States of America, Great Britain, Japan, and other Arabian and European countries.
Examples of most important programs are:
1. A diploma in International Training for Trainers, University of Southern California, USA, 1984.
2. A diploma in Management Information Systems (MIS), The British Institute, London, 1985.
3. A diploma in Project Management and Computer Science, Okinawa, Japan, 1989.
Government Work Experience
1977 – 1990
Worked at the Ministry of Civil Service, in the areas of planning, administrative development, recruitment, and Management Information Systems (MIS).
1990 – 1992
Worked at the General Presidency for Girls’ Education (currently: Ministry of Education) as the General Manager for Administration Development Department and General Manager for Information Technology Department at General Presidency for Girls Education.
1992 – 2002
Promoted as The Deputy minister for Planning and Development at the General Presidency for Girls’ Education (Ministry of Education).
Promoted as Deputy minister for Planning and Development at the Ministry of Education.
2002 – 2003
Assigned to work as a Deputy Minister for Executive Affairs of girls’ education (in addition to work as a Deputy Minister of the Planning and Development for Girls’ education at the Ministry of Education.
In 2003- July 2012
Assigned to work as a Deputy Minister of Education for Planning and Development.
Privet Sector Experience (Part-Time) From 2009 – 2012
A consultant and a member of the constituent committee, and a member of the boards of trustees (A total of eight colleges). As well as a member of the Advisory Board of Al-Ghad International Medical Sciences Colleges. And the chairman of the Executive Council of Al-Ghad International Medical Sciences Colleges.
Privet Sector Experience (Full-Time): Since July 2012 until December 2013
1. An academic consultant to the President of the Boards of Trustees of Al-Ghad International Medical Sciences Colleges.
2. The Vice President and member of the Boards of Trustees of Al-Ghad International Medical Sciences Colleges in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Madinah, Qassim, Asir, Najran, and Tabuk.
3. A supervisor of the IT projects of Al-Ghad International Medical Sciences Colleges.
4. The chairman of a number of developmental and executive committees of Al-Ghad International Medical Sciences Colleges.
5. A faculty member in the department of Health Administration at Al-Ghad International College of Applied Medical Sciences in Riyadh.
Current Experience (Own Business): Since January 2014
1. The President of Dr. Khaled Abdullah Bin Dohaish office for education and management consulting (KADO).
2. The Chairman of the Board and CEO of Bin Dohaish Global Ltd. BDG provides Student Services, Information Technology Integrated Systems, training, and Trade.
To the United States of America, Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Ireland, New Zealand, and Gulf countries.
Publications and Participations
1. Participated in more than 35 research papers in seminars, and conferences inside and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. Issued a book entitled “Education Management and Planning: Theoretical Foundations and Practical Applications”. The book is currently taught in most colleges of education and teachers’ colleges in Saudi Arabia.
3. Co-authored three documentary books about girls’ education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.