Doctor of Philosophy, Education
Masters’ of Arts, International Education
Bachelors’ of Sciences, Physics
High Diploma in Educational Evaluation
High Diploma in Educational Supervision
Twitter: @mialmulhim Arab Figures Index: http://bit.ly/2DF8vs4
(Aliqtisadi Database https://aliqtisadi.com)
- 2015 – Present : Head of Research in the King Abdulaziz Center for World Culture (iThra), Saudi Aramco, Dhahran http://www.kingabdulazizcenter.com/
- Dec 2012- 2015 : Head of Lifelong Learning in iThra, Saudi Aramco, Dhahran
- Mar 2011-Dec 2012: Senior Consultant and Project Leader, Tatweer education Holding Company THC, Riyadh. http://www.tatweer.sa
- Mid 2002-Mar 2011: General Director of Al-Ahsa Girls Education (regional office of MoE). http://www.hasaedu.sa/
- 1994- Mid 2002 held various supervisory positions within the Eastern Province General Directorate of Boys Education. https://edu.moe.gov.sa/Sharqia/Pages/default.aspx
- 1985- 1994: High school Physics teacher, Al-Ahsa and Dammam.
- Part-time associate lecturer for Dammam Teachers’ College in 1999
- Part time computer language trainer for AlAlamyiah Company for Electronics from 1985 to 1987.
- Management of planned change from the perspective of International Education with focus on school based assessment.
- Educational Assessment and Program Evaluation (as a tool for Quality Management).
- Educational Supervision: trends, best practice and development approaches.
- Physics and Math: as pure science and as instructional pedagogy.
- Authorized Arbitrator by the GCC Commercial Arbitration Centre – Membership ID # 1169. http://www.gcccac.org/ar/arbitrators-experts/experts-list
- Membership of GEMS Educational Company Advisory Committee in KSA https://www.gemseducation.com/
- Membership of Board of Trustees for iThra’ AlMa’rifah company for private schools in Eastern Province, KSA.
- Member of ASBAR weekly discussion group http://multaqaasbar.com/?lang=en run by ASBAR Center
- http://asbar.com/ar_lang/?page_id=4398 and http://asbar.com/en_lang/
- Member of Gulf Experts Observatory (Membership # 5580) expertsgulf.com
- Previously: Membership of 7 specialized societies and associations, 4 governmental and social boards, and 5 governmental committees.
- PMP trained and certificate qualified
- CPP Certificate from LERN (https://lern.org/).
- Software Developer (MS Visual Studio, former dbase languages, DOS, and LOGO.)
- Expert user/Macro programmer of Microsoft Office applications (EXCEL, ACCESS, PP, OUTLOOK).
- Competent in statistical analysis by SPSS, ITEMAN, and EXCEL.
- Member of the Career Guidance Group who founded the Career Development Center.
- Weekly columnist writer of Al-jazirah newspaper. The articles are dedicated for education, check it at:
- Number of articles published in various magazines and daily newspapers.
- A book in Arabic language titled “Eloquent Slang in Al-Ahsa Dialect” I am proud that it has been adopted, printed and published by Eastern Province Literary and Cultural Club.
- My name and sample of my poetry have been included in a book published by the Al-Ahsa Literary and Cultural Club titled “Contemporary AL-Ahsa Poets”. Check at : http://www.adabiahsa.net/upload/ebook/docs/1426413326.pdf
- Poems collection of my poetry throughout more than ten years of creative writing.
- A book of children chants.
- Initiated and supervised a bibliographical book of distinctive women of Al-Ahsa at present and throughout the past 100 years.